The piano is a great medium for expressing your feelings. Over time playing can become a worthy part of your personal support system. Music reaches where no words can! Would you agree that the majority of people learning the piano don’t want to become a highbrow pianist or soloist?
My approach is to encourage a practical heartfelt soulful method of self-expression. Playing music for yourself, rather than just listening passively, is a way to improve the quality of your life. For the rest of your life. You could enjoy
- an improved social life
- a nourishing retreat from the world
- artistic self-care
- balance to corporate life
- come home to your senses
- a personal meditative spiritual practice
- a way to bring listening pleasure to loved ones
- ignite every part of your brain
- keep your brain alive
- build self-esteem
- achieve that longed-for skill
- care of your soul
It is a truly special gift to be able to ‘reach’ deeply inside your heart and give the joy of music – your music!